Modify

Opened 2 years ago

Closed 2 years ago

#21787 closed defect (fixed)

Slow web interface (uhttpd errors)

Reported by: quetzalin Owned by:
Priority: response-needed Milestone: Designated Driver (Trunk)
Component: luci Version: Trunk
Keywords: Cc:

Description

After flashing some of my devices with the latest trunks (r48624) i'm noticing a very slow web interface (LuCI).

Checking the system log i noticed the next errors, so i guess that is the reason:

Wed Feb  3 12:49:26 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:49:30 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:49:34 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:49:35 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:49:41 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:49:44 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:49:54 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:50:04 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:50:14 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:50:24 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:50:34 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:50:44 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:50:54 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:51:04 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:51:14 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:51:24 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:51:34 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:51:44 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:51:54 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:52:04 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:52:14 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:52:24 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:52:34 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:52:44 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:52:54 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:53:04 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:53:14 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found
Wed Feb  3 12:53:24 2016 daemon.err uhttpd[856]: sh: -V: not found

Attachments (0)

Change History (10)

comment:1 follow-up: Changed 2 years ago by jow

  • Priority changed from normal to response-needed

Try uninstalling luci-app-ddns and see if the error persists.

comment:2 in reply to: ↑ 1 Changed 2 years ago by quetzalin

Replying to jow:

Try uninstalling luci-app-ddns and see if the error persists.

Removed luci-app-ddns, everything works fine now and the errors are gone.

Last edited 2 years ago by quetzalin (previous) (diff)

comment:3 follow-up: Changed 2 years ago by anonymous

This is not the solution. I need ddns. What can i do to solve the problem?

comment:4 in reply to: ↑ 3 Changed 2 years ago by quetzalin

Replying to anonymous:

This is not the solution. I need ddns. What can i do to solve the problem?

I guess we will have to wait for the author of luci-app-ddns to fix it...

Don't know if he knows about this bug tho.

comment:5 Changed 2 years ago by anonymous

I receive the same problem with r48626. Just a note DDNS still works. I used the luci package to configure the settings and just removed it. The actual ddns-scripts are not effected as far as I can see.

comment:6 Changed 2 years ago by chris5560

I'm working on it, please give me some time.
Thanks
Christian

comment:7 follow-up: Changed 2 years ago by t0t3m1n

I have the same issue, i think the problem is the "has_curlssl" variable intialization in /usr/lib/lua/luci/tools/ddns.lua (line 22):

$(which curl) -V | grep "Protocols:"

Adding a 2>&1 like this:

$(which curl) -V 2>&1 | grep "Protocols:"

fixes the issue on my router (curl is not present)

Last edited 2 years ago by t0t3m1n (previous) (diff)

comment:8 in reply to: ↑ 7 Changed 2 years ago by anonymous

Replying to t0t3m1n:

I have the same issue, i think the problem is the "has_curlssl" variable intialization in /usr/lib/lua/luci/tools/ddns.lua (line 22):

$(which curl) -V | grep "Protocols:"

Adding a 2>&1 like this:

$(which curl) -V 2>&1 | grep "Protocols:"

fixes the issue on my router (curl is not present)

it works,thank you!

comment:9 Changed 2 years ago by chris5560

Fixed (LuCI pull #641)
Please close. Thanks

comment:10 Changed 2 years ago by jow

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from new to closed

Add Comment

Modify Ticket

Action
as closed .
The resolution will be deleted. Next status will be 'reopened'.
Author


E-mail address and user name can be saved in the Preferences.

 
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.